Hire Purchase (HP) Explained
HP involves fixed monthly payments over a period of between 12 and 60 months, at the end of which, the car is yours.
- The opportunity to own your car
- Low and zero deposit deals
- The benefit of leaving other credit options open as the loan is secured on the vehicle.
- Tighter regulation than banks or other direct lenders so you'll benefit from reduced interest charges should you settle early
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) Explained
PCP keeps your monthly repayments low and offers flexibility at the end of the loan, giving you more options.
- The opportunity to change your car more frequently and allows you to afford a better car with lower payments over a shorter term
- Guaranteed future value (GFV) which gets rid of the risk of negative equity
- An additional opportunity to settle the loan early and receive a reduction on interest charges
Why Dealer Finance
We have a team of finance experts at Motorland, ready to help find the best finance solution for you. We'll even match any written quotation (subject to acceptance), so you don't have to go elsewhere to finance your car purchase. And arranging your car finance through us means you're covered by a tri-party agreement (so you're protected by the finance company as well as Motorland, should you experience any problems with your vehicle).
To apply for finance, select a car from one of our many great deals. Click to view stock